I never realized how much leaves fascinate me. Maybe it's because now I have so many trees right outside my window, and when I sit at my desk, my view looks like a nature preserve! It's beautiful. This morning, the sky was a perfect blue, cloudless and bright. Many of the trees have lost their leaves and it got me to thinking.. do leaves experience jealousy? When leaves fall from a tree, do they scream in fear or do they scream with delight? Do trees feel sad when fall arrives and they begin to lose their leaves. Do they feel happy in the spring when a new crop begins to bud?
Leaves come in all different colors, shapes and sizes. I can't imagine a leaf looking at another leaf and thinking "I'm better, prettier, smarter, etc. than you" so I wonder why we do it? I wrote an earlier post on
The Dancing Leaf..., and I've decided that maybe deep down inside, I'm a leaf! LOL! When I see people, I see people. Fascinating people in all different colors, shapes and sizes...just like leaves.




So to all my fellow 'leaf people' - let's shake it like a Polaroid picture, and continue to enjoy the journey!
Peace and Blessings,
Evie
No comments:
Post a Comment