Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oui' Oui'!!!

I had to replace my car battery because the one that JD put in was apparently too small for my engine size. My engine size literally drained all the power out of the battery in less than 6 months. Sears should have told JD instead of just selling him just any old battery...but it's all good. At least my car died in front of my house instead of out somewhere, right?

I called AAA and then...

I met a very nice gentleman with a french accent who installed my battery. He's from Haiti, and we had way too much fun talking about cars. who knew??? He even gave me a lesson on car care and gave me his number to call him if I had any questions. Oui' Oui' is all I can say... and I had just watched 'Daddy's little girls', with Idris Elba playing a mechanic the night before... uh, yep...

Ok, I'm no Gabrielle Union and he was not quite an Idris Elba, but he was definitely easy on the eyes and made me laugh. All in all, my bad day turned around nicely!

Peace, Blessings and Laughter!
Evie

by the way, I know Idris Elba is British not French... but a black man with an accent... I'm just sayin' - LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment