Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Wow!  What a glorious day!  Thank God for Jesus and all that he has done for us.  This morning as I stood looking out the window, I marveled at the beauty of nature and what a wonderful day this is.  I love looking at trees, listening to the birds sing, just being quiet and enjoying the peace of God's beauty.  What a marvelous thing he has done, his creation lies before us to enjoy.  Everything working according to his plan.  Even the birds are singing his praises! 

As I looked around, I noticed something that still makes me shake my head.  Lately, a lot of tree branches have broken and fallen to the ground.  Maybe after the drought we had a few years ago, some trees have suffered some damage, and some have lost limbs.  Well, one of the trees had a limb that had apparently fallen but been caught by another branch and the way that it landed seemed to form a cross!  I am not kidding!

I stared and stared and went outside to see if my eyes were deceiving me.  Nope, it truly looked like a cross!  It made me think of Life.  When we go through a drought, there may be damage to our lives... we may even feel that we are lost or at least feel that we have lost something, but something in God's Grace and Mercy will cause him to catch us before we hit the ground!  When he catches us, it is in his Power that we realize what he has done - and it is always something that we could have never done on our own or even imagined!

So, I am sharing my pictures taken on April 4, 2010 at about 10:30 am.  For anyone that needs a reminder of what he has done... and for me, a reminder that if God has a message for you he will find a way to get it to you!

Peace and Blessings,
Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment