Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where have you been???

Well after a few months away, I'm back for an update.  Sorry to anyone that follows my blog, but work had taken over for awhile.  I don't have too much to report, except my hair is behaving nicely and growing!  I had a retightening appointment about a week ago that took 7 hours instead of the anticipated 3 hours... oh my... well it had been 9 weeks since my last retightening and my hair had decide to do it's own thing.  drifting over, trying to join other locs, etc.  needless to say, I won't wait nearly as long from now on.  Lesson Learned!

Work is going well, Thank God I'm employed!  My family is doing well, so I can not and will not complain!

Here are a few pics of my hair.  I'm not sure what the timeline is for these, but I will definitely try to do better about posting.  This is my record of my hair journey so it's for me as well.  LOL!

Take care, Be blessed and remember always - God is good!

Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment