Thursday, December 17, 2009

Changes, changes, changes!

Wow!  It's amazing to see the changes that have happened in such a short time. This is just a brief post to document the differences at just about 4 weeks.  My hair is progressing nicely.  I see some changes, but pictures say a lot more. 

The first picture was taken right after my install.  I had rolled my hair to get a little curl.  The next picture was taken at almost 4 weeks!  These are pictures of the top of my head where I've had some slippage but none of the locks have come down.  I'm scheduled for my first retightening in a couple of weeks because of the holiday, but my loctician thinks it should be fine.  I'm following her instructions to the letter, no oil, no conditioner, etc. and I really believe that's why I haven't had any problems. 

This has got to be one of the best decisions I have ever made! 

Peace and Blessings!
Evie



No comments:

Post a Comment