I can't believe October is half over and I forgot to post my reminder about the importance of mammograms and breast self-exams! Wow! I have been very busy lately but I that is no excuse for me to drop the ball.
I have survived breast cancer twice. I was first diagnosed in October 1998 and again in August 2008. As scary as this diagnosis can be, I want to let everyone know that it is not a death sentence. Early diagnosis is key. Don't be afraid to go to the doctor, do your self-exams and know your breasts. That way when something changes you are more likely to question it and go to the doctor. Ignoring something is the absolute worse thing anyone can do.
So, Happy October everyone. Think PINK! And please be proactive with your health.
Peace and Blessings!
Evie
Women Who Run Their Lives
1 year ago






ooh yes and I know that I should know better...I got a letter awhile ago saying that it was time for my mammo...i am going to get on it this week! great post!
ReplyDeleteI just called for annual and mammo. Thank you for the reminder of how important it is!
ReplyDelete