I'm also having some bunching issues, but I usually am able to work it out without too much manipulation. My ends have a texture that I can't really explain. I don't have any relaxer in my hair, this is just what grew back after chemo. It is fairly thick but has a finer texture that I realized so I am not locked yet even though it's now been 10 months. Wow, I can't believe it's been 10 months!!! I love it! well, except for the losing locs part. For some reason I thought bunching only happened if you had relaxer on your ends. That is not true - it depends on your hair texture and the way the loc begins to mat together, etc. Anyway, it appears that my ends were curling back on themselves and creating a 'hair loc loop' that results in a clump or bunch of hair. It's not pretty...
Anyway I know that this is all part of the process, so I'm not going to stress about it (for now). Also, I started drinking Wheatgrass smoothies every day and my energy level is so much higher! No caffeine jitters, just good energy and I'm sleeping better at night too. I will post the smoothie recipe later, just wanted to update my blog with my hair status since I'm tracking the process.
Peace and Blessings!
Evie
| Still attached... |
| And now... ; ( |






This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you how many locks I lost earlier in my journey, it was very scary. My consultant told me my loss was due to my previous consultant tightening my hair too much. But I still boosted myself with b-12 and I drank wheatgrass smoothies as well. I was doing very well till pregnancy caused me to have a bald spot. I didn't even see those fall out!! In the end try not to stress bc 9 times out of 10 your hair grows back.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, I'm trying not to stress too much about it. it was just kind of shocking but it will be fine. I checked out your blog and I love it! Congratulations on baby #2!
ReplyDeleteEvie