Which reminds me...why am I reading so many posts on LockItUp where there seem to be so many that have been unhappy with their results, including taking them down, etc.? I've even read where people are putting products in their hair! I've only been reading about Sisterlocks for a few months, and I know that any products, conditioners, whatever is a definite no-no! I can't imagine paying all that money and not being informed...maybe that's just me.
When I sit in that chair, I will have a list of questions and if for ANY reason, a bell goes off in my head, I will be out of there! I will not be using that consultant! I think it's a good idea to read a blog that I found written by Haven.
If you read her list of what to look for in a consultant and installation, you should avoid all potential problems.
Ok, I don't know where that came from... but, it bothers me to hear about women paying their hard earned money only to be disappointed, spending money and time that they can't get back.
Here are my latest pics of hair growth:

Pic 1 - June 17

Pic 2 - July 16
Pic 3 - Aug 17
My hair is definitely growing! I wish I had pictures from January forward...but just imagine me bald! By April, I had a nice little straight crop going on and I was so happy to just have hair! When I hear complaints about the 'Big Chop', I smile and think about the 'Big C', breast cancer, chemotherapy, etc., and then I look in the mirror at my lovely natural hair and whisper a prayer of gratitude.
Peace and Blessings,
Evie







No comments:
Post a Comment