Michael Jackson's death is so sudden, surprising and sad. Will anyone ever really understand his genius or the depth of his obvious sadness? He truly brought joy to millions through his music - in spite of the pain in his own life. Michael, may you rest in peace.
I found this wonderful blog with lots of MJ videos, so enjoy! Thanks Maryee!
Evie
Michael Jackson Videos: Welcome to my Michael Jackson Videos Blog#comments
Women Who Run Their Lives
1 year ago






Thanks Evie,
ReplyDeleteI was emailed from my cousin Michael's Memorial Keepsake. If you don't have it, let me know and I can email it to you. It's a pdf file...16 pages total and beautiful. Let me know. I'll also be adding more videos as time and inspiration comes.
Blessings,
Maryee
Hi Maryee,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. My son's girlfriend emailed the Memorial Keepsake to me yesterday, and it is beautiful. Thanks for making the videos available - I enjoyed them so much! Have a wonderful day!
Evie